Intel NUC Proxmox & Linode Homelab
Experimenting with baremetal meeting cloud virtualizatoin
- Setup an INTEL NUC machine running Proxmox on baremetal.
- Hardened Proxmox installation and configured private subnets for virtualized hosts.
- Setup Linode OpenVPN instance, hardened the host, configured Linode Firewall rules, and setup private subnets for individual VPN profiles.
- Used OpenVPN host to secure communications between each virtualized host running on the Proxmox server.
- Configured a Kali virtual machine on the Proxmox server with an installation of Nessus and a secured/hardened remote desktop configuration to allow running vulnerability scans while away from home.